Friday, February 13, 2009

Jerksgiving Photos

Well it certainly took me a long time to get these up seeing the race happened around Thanksgiving. I don't know why it took me so long. Maybe it was a general lack of interest in the photos when I first reviewed them. Sometimes that's what it takes to really connect with a few images. Forget about them until they come to you. Word on the street is there is going to be a race coming up in March. Keep an eye out for a post about it sometime in the near future.

Pete

Bills Helmet

Joesypppp

Jerksgiving

IMG_6815 as Smart Object-1

Also some good news to speak of. It is almost warm out and all you fair weather riders can return to the streets! I am so excited to be joined by the swarms of people that let their bike sit in the basement all winter and collect dust. I guess that is probably better for your bike though. You can always wipe dust off. The salt and dirt that is caked all over my bike probably isn't doing it any good. Oh and the rust... Geez I don't even know what to do about that. It has been so lonely on the streets that I have begun singing on my rides.

I hope everyone the best of luck riding when the warm weather hits!

-Charlie

No comments: