Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's Official!

Bike Tag is a hit! The cards are almost all gone and out in Buffalo waiting to be accompanied by the dreaded red spoke cards. I tagged two people today and got the game rolling. Also the facebook event that I started now has 64 members eager to get involved. Some have cards and some speak of wanting this game spread to their cities. As of right now my buddy Matt in Philly is getting a group of people to start it up sometime next week. This is all so exciting not only for me, but also for everyone else involved. Anyone that wasn't able to get a card head to Campus Wheelworks (http://campuswheelworks.com/) as soon as possible to pick one up there are only a few left there. Mike D. and I will be making up more spoke cards next week that have the rules on the back and then shoving them in everyone and anyone's spokes.

The first two people tagged were:
Emily C and Benji

Hopefully we can keep track of who gets tagged and keep some sort of score sheet type idea. For now I will be keeping track of the its and eventually have a link up to a page that lists everyone.

Goodluck out there!

I still haven't been able to get these photos I edited the other day up here because I don't have a card reader. Soon..

-Charlie

No comments: