Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Up to Date from Philadelphia Pa

Not much of a fan. Cool place and all, but the crime here is just out of hand. A buddy of mine has had some terrible luck here. He was robbed at gunpoint for his bike while with his girlfriend. He got blindsided by some punk teenage kids while riding and was almost thrown off his bike. How much does that suck? Well anyway while I have been in Philly I have gotten a few things done other than seeing the people I want to before I head to Buffalo for good. Well not for good, but for a while as I finish out my degree and run Positive Approach with 3 of my best friends. I have continued to edit shots from a while back, printed out flyers and cut them by hand to hand out to people on the street here or stick in peoples spokes, and most importantly meet up with owners of a few shops and gotten the go ahead to ship out shirts to them to sell and or to promote our shop. Things have been going really well and when I get back I am going to spend a hell of a lot of time cleaning that storefront up. Well enough of this talk I really got on here to post some photos.

Photographer: Charlie
Riders Pictured: Bill and Joe

Bill


Joe about to get some air


Russian Wedding


Photographer: Joe
Rider: Charlie

Charlie trackstand


Crazy concerned


Yep I look really concerned about something while doing that no handed skid... Hmmm weird. Wonder what that was...

From the City of Brotherly Love?

Charlie

No comments: