Monday, October 13, 2008

Oct 12th Filming at Gallaghers

Here are some photos from the day. Lots of fun. Spent about 6 hours on filming riding and shooting today. Joe and I came up with our first design for a shirt. Around 9 we headed over to Mighty Taco for some dinner with friends. After Steve, Bill, Matt, Eric, and I did the Sunday Midnight Ride. Always iffy, but tonight wasn't half bad. Well enough of the chit chat here are the photos I spoke of earlier.

Photos by: Charlie
Riders Pictured: Joe, Bill, Steve

Filming Joe


Joe Wall Bunk


Steve Wall Bump


Joey P Car Tap


Great time today. Bummed that part of my card was corrupted somehow and I lost all of the shots of me... Oh well we shoot a lot lately so it is a non issue I guess.. Oh wait I found one.

Charlie Bike Crop


With Love,

Charlie

No comments: