Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Getting It Done

We all signed the DBA today for Positive Approach. There were mixed plans today to film, play bike polo, or design. Didn't film. I was the only one to show up to bike polo. We did get some work done on the design end though. We are in the process of building the website and I am working with the t shirt design for Delicious Fixicious. Julia and I fit in sometime to take some photos between bike polo and getting the DBA authorized. Unfortunately she did not have time to work with many of the shots we got today. I on the other hand edited a shot of Bill filming Joe.

Bill Filming

Also a few nights ago messing around in my basement.

IMG_5996 as Smart Object-1

We will be getting up shots of Steve and Bills bikes soon with some more info on what they are riding.

Ah and I shouldn't forget to mention Joe picked up some materials for the storefronts sign. We will be getting that painted hopefully early next week. I am sure we would get it done sooner, but I am going to Philadelphia to connect with some shops and get the name out. Mainly I am headed to Philly to pick up the rest of my stuff from my apartment though.

Much more to come in the future,

Charlie

No comments: