Monday, March 2, 2009

Finally Up.

So I talked about posting pictures about a week ago and now finally I am able to get onto the internet and get them up. Here they are:

These are a few from when I lived in Philly and one of my trips to visit.

Charlie Riding

Matt Kaplan

Barspin Strobe Charlie

Old tyme Riding

Charlie Philly Norco

That was when it was a bit nicer out! Looking forward to those kind of days here in Buffalo. Winter has been pretty rough and these past two days have been absolutely freezing. It hit -3 today with the wind chill.

These are a bit more Buffalo for yah:

Charlie Norco Track

Trek Ad

Joe cross process

Rusty, rusty, rusty! Luckily I found some Thrust in the basement of my house hat cleans off all rust. It really worked great.

Winter Rust!

I am finally working in the darkroom and getting my film stuff. I am planning on scanning some negatives this week and getting some black and white work up here.
Mike D and I are meeting up tomorrow morning/ afternoonish to get the bike tag cards made and laminated. They are going to be featuring art from a few different sources put together and will have the rules on the back of the cards!

Also if you haven't already go check out SevenOneFixed a blog run by my buddy Matt Cole.

-Charlie

3 comments:

zach said...

you gotta send me a bike tag card man!

Delicious Fixicious! said...

Sure thing I am on it! Email me your address and everything and I will get one out to you.

zach said...

zach lee
77 congress street
bradford pa 16701


do you have any positive approach stickers left! send me some and ill send you a few cool stickers!