Monday, December 15, 2008

Get out and ride! 3am

At 3 this morning Chris and I decided to take a nice little ride which started by picking a road and riding to the end of it. This is how our trip panned out:




The first half of the ride was great and fast, but the end was quite disturbing. Fighting against the most annoying wind. It was blowing in a manner that going 3 directions you had to fight it. I don't quite understand, but it happened.

Ground covered:

22 miles
4 or 5 cemeteries
1 Tim Hortons
1 Mobil Gas station
1 Massive Pothole
and 3 Lies.

If we can't find a ride to Philadelphia for Thursday we are embarking on an adventure to Philadelphia by patching metro buses and riding our bikes. Not sure how it will work out, but I sure hope we make it out with no frostbite and great stories. Preferably would like a ride to Philly if anyone is interested. We have a place to stay set up and money for gas if necessary..

Wish me luck,

Charlie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo, come to philly and ride.. I got school off this quarter. let me know when you get here!