Monday, November 10, 2008

Opening Party!

There has been so much going on lately! I have been neglecting this blog simply because work is a higher priority right now, but now that I have sometime to post I might as well.

We are opening Positive Approach on Saturday the 15th of November and everyone is welcome to come out and party. It is going to be tons of fun. Debuting a few shirt that are going to be selling for a little below there normal cost. One of those being the Ridden shirt!



Also I will be attending a fashion show of sorts here in Buffalo on the 14th to promote the new Ridden line. We have some more shirts in the works, but nothing we are going to reveal just yet.

-Charlie

1 comment:

Matt Cole said...

This is what I imagine the bike part of the shop to be like only way smaller.

http://vimeo.com/2183674